The ChE-Chm-BT Tambayan


    Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Share
    avatar
    ekei
    sige na nga admin din

    Male
    Number of posts : 429
    Age : 30
    Location : Valenzuela City
    Job/hobbies : Net, Dogs
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

    Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by ekei on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 am

    If you want to be a moderator, all you have to do is to prove you're worth to be one..

    Invite 25 or more people to register and should make 5 posts at LEAST.. They should also vouch that you should be a moderator..

    THANKS!!!!
    cheers


    _________________
    14 Days and 4531 Miles Away..
    ----------------------------------------
    I just hate dogs..


    i have a new e-mail account.. please add this up.. antuking.bata@yahoo.com the old one is gone.. thanks..
    avatar
    elmopunk
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Female
    Number of posts : 282
    Age : 30
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by elmopunk on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 pm

    ekei wrote:If you want to be a moderator, all you have to do is to prove you're worth to be one..

    Invite 25 or more people to register and should make 5 posts at LEAST.. They should also vouch that you should be a moderator..

    THANKS!!!!
    cheers


    i love it moderator ako agad ng chismax wooooottt hahah salamas!! mwuapz
    avatar
    ekei
    sige na nga admin din

    Male
    Number of posts : 429
    Age : 30
    Location : Valenzuela City
    Job/hobbies : Net, Dogs
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

    Re: Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by ekei on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 am

    katieness wrote:
    ekei wrote:If you want to be a moderator, all you have to do is to prove you're worth to be one..

    Invite 25 or more people to register and should make 5 posts at LEAST.. They should also vouch that you should be a moderator..

    THANKS!!!!
    cheers


    i love it moderator ako agad ng chismax wooooottt hahah salamas!! mwuapz

    yep, just be active.. read, write, moderate....


    _________________
    14 Days and 4531 Miles Away..
    ----------------------------------------
    I just hate dogs..


    i have a new e-mail account.. please add this up.. antuking.bata@yahoo.com the old one is gone.. thanks..
    avatar
    tsubibo*
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Male
    Number of posts : 250
    Age : 31
    Location : sa pagitan ng langit at impyerno..sa tabi ng mga mahal ku..
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by tsubibo* on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:57 pm

    ung mga anouncements nmna n kgya ng gnto pclose pag dna kailngan ng reply..

    ang dami n nung thread/topic n bnbrowse ku pra lang tngnan kung anu bagong post eh..

    ahaha..
    avatar
    ekei
    sige na nga admin din

    Male
    Number of posts : 429
    Age : 30
    Location : Valenzuela City
    Job/hobbies : Net, Dogs
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

    Re: Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by ekei on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 pm

    tsubibo* wrote:ung mga anouncements nmna n kgya ng gnto pclose pag dna kailngan ng reply..

    ang dami n nung thread/topic n bnbrowse ku pra lang tngnan kung anu bagong post eh..

    ahaha..

    simply because moderators, and members are free to reply with this post.. if we want your response, we'll let you post; if we don't, it'll be locked ASAP..

    thanks..


    _________________
    14 Days and 4531 Miles Away..
    ----------------------------------------
    I just hate dogs..


    i have a new e-mail account.. please add this up.. antuking.bata@yahoo.com the old one is gone.. thanks..
    avatar
    lawrenzium
    tambay

    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by lawrenzium on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:52 pm

    my sweldo ba pgmoderator?!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who wants to be a moderator?????

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:27 am